Monday, March 12, 2007

Last Week's WEEKLY LESSON - The Power of Positive Thinking

Last week's lesson was "The Power Of Positive Thinking."

I came to the profound realization, that nothing we do in our present lives will EVER change our past. Therefore, in order to make the best life for myself, moving forward, I absolutely MUST think positive.

The reality of this lesson:

The day after adopting this new profound look on life, I was wondering around the office all day thinking about nothing but chocolate, chocolate chip cookies. Upon my discovery, only hours later, there was an entire tray of chocolate, chocolate chip cookies in the kitchen waiting to be devored by my growling tummy!

I not only thought cookies right into the kitchen, but I thought the exact cookie that I wanted into the kitchen.

Now imagine what I could do about my job situation, with simply installing this new thought process into my daily life.

No comments: