Monday, March 12, 2007

Friday Nights With the Fluffs

In a big city, that is known for it's dating misfortunes, women have learned a way around lonely Friday nights, with the CBS Friday night line up, GHOST WHISPERER, CLOSER TO HOME and NUMB3RS being their only means of contact with the outside world from Friday night to Monday morning.

We have invented the night that we truly long for once a week. The night that surpasses any night of the week, filled with fun, flirty, females, looking for an enjoyable evening. Therefore, no boys allowed! Most of you call it girls night... but the broads I see on Friday nights have become much more than that to me. JuJu Fluff, has been in my life for a good four years now. She introduced me to RollerGirl Fluff, and Roller Girl introduced me to me to GiGi Fluff.

Now, we've become the Fluff sisters.

We share weekly bonding sessions, over good food, good wine, and bestow upon each other each weeks little secrets. (And sometimes, we share our chatter with the boys, bartender, hostess', and waitress' around us. This happens only after a few too many glasses of vino (or Vodka Cranberry, splash of Pineapple Juice for Roller Girl)).

These beautiful, successful, blissful women, have made being a single dame in the LA possible for me. Even though two of them have hot sexy hunks in their lives, and the other has a "special friend," that I don't approve of, but that's a story for another day.

My point of this story is in reference to my earlier rant about Jason from Redlands saying that my single, professional life is "sad." My life is not sad. I have these amazing people in my life. This LA family that I have formed is what makes me happy. With this group of ladies, I don't have the everyday relationship concerns that having men in my life provides. I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear, when is the appropriate time to engage in sexual activities with them, or if they'll ever call me again. This makes my life so incredibly easy now. I get all of the emotional, and professional support that is necessary, and none of the daily bullshit.

As for my sexual needs, I have all of the appropriate mechanical devices that support this particular desire.

And concerning the rest of my life (work, play, outdoor activities, etc), there are no distractions. Only simply pleasures.

No comments: