Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Jimmy Choo in the Bookstore

Women have hormones and instints, we get emotional after sex, know when our man is cheating on us, etc. Well, men have something similar. We'll call it the "mantuition."

Defined by Bunny's dictionary: MANTUITION: when a penis bearing human can sense that their last female has engaged in sexual activities with another man.

Classic example:

Last night, I slept with a new man. A fabulous man. Not one I see forever for, but one I hope will be around another month or so.

THEN, OF COURSE, fate be with thou:

Today, at lunch, I run into the shoe man. No, not in the Neiman Marcus women's shoe department. He was walking into THE SHOP AROUND THE CORNER, as I was turning the corner.

Freud had it all wrong, it's actually "vagina envy."

No comments: