Monday, April 2, 2007

WEEKLY LESSON - Dating Your Boss is Never a Good Idea

Can you imagine, post company Christmas party, waking up realizing that you're not at home? Fuck, Shit, where am I, how long will it take me to get home? What time is it? Is traffic bad on whatever side of town I'm on?

Then you look over and realize that the man lying in your bed is the super cute Bossman, that you have been crushing on for several months now.

OH MY GOD! I thought he was so freaking cute, adorable, with that super cute meaty athletic type. I knew he had the most inviting personality for me, and all but he is going through that divorce. His Old Lady does call the office often. I believe she may even know my name by now.

And realistically, I work for him... although often I have dreamed about him calling me into his office as if I'm in trouble and bending me over the desk, so that he can administer a spanking.

Back to reality, Bunny.

So as I get out of bed, quietly, in hopes of not waking the Boss. Aspiring for him to forget about last night before he arises. Maybe he had those Vodka Martini's too.

I guess, it probably was not a good idea. Perhaps, I should just call in sick!

No comments: