Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kittens, Bobcats and Cougars

Going from a Kitten to a Bobcat is not as easy as one may think. It's similar to passing through the threshold from 21 to 25, you know like going from being a child to an adult... but this isn't about MY age. It's about the man on the other side of the bed. At one time I thought that I had learned the best kept secret in town... Divorced Men. They are already trained to know that all it really takes to make us happy is to pay attention when we want them to, listen to our problems without trying to solve them, and telling us how beautiful we are regularly.

But then when that bored me, I moved on to dudes my own age, never been married, successful, and honestly... more pains in my ass than fun. They don't know when to call, how to call, how to fuck even. They are so into themselves that they buy you toys that make them happy for your birthday then wonder why you don't thank them.

So, what is left. YOUNGER BOYS. They are fun, do what you tell them to, and call when they are asked too. And when you tell them to go away. Gone... disappeared into the club crowd just as easily as they appeared next to you at the bar buying you an innocent drink. Then as luck would have it... another one arrives.

Wow. Who knew that life could be this easy, if you just know the secret?

I have now graduated from Kitten (dating divorced/older than me types or men my own age) to Bobcat (5 or 6 years younger). One day, when 9 or 10 years younger than me is finally legal... I will once again graduate - to Cougar. Maybe life does get better for women!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually,, that is called growing up and learning! Same for both sexes my friend.

Glad you are doing well!

Bobby...your new facebook friend and love the blog.