Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Second Date Perplexity

I am sensing a pattern forming. First dates go fabulous. Second seem to go the same... but then... no call for a third. What is it that I am doing wrong? I mean realistically fellas, the third date is suppose to be the one that you are working so hard to impress me for... isn't it the rule that we're suppose to have a good solid roll in the hay after date two. You're suppose to "cook" dinner for me at your place and then we'll "watch" a movie. So what could I possibly be doing to turn you off so badly that you wouldn't even want to spend 3 more potentially pain free hours with me, so that I can rock your world.

I mean last time, I accidentally said the "M" word on the second date. No need to explain that it was completely out of context, but still I can understand that making a boy a bit too shaky to come back for a bedtime story.

To fix this problem, my therapist suggests closely examining all of my second dates, and report back... so we can learn my flaws. I will do it aloud here, so that everyone can learn from my mistakes.

No comments: